- 1. Identification of the Controller and general terms
- 2. What data does Terraplanet del Sur S.L. collect?
- 3. What data does Terraplanet del Sur S.L. collect?
- 4. Automatic information: Cookies
- 5. Does Terraplanet del Sur SL share your personal data?
- 6. Is my personal data safe?
- 7. What are your rights when you provide your personal data to us?
- 8. How long do we keep your personal data?
- 9. Are minors allowed to use the services of the Cannagin website?
- 11. Memorandum
These privacy terms shall not apply to information that you might provide on another site managed by us, by one of our partners or by one of our subsidiaries, or to information that you might provide to us through other forums, offline or by email.
These privacy terms shall also not apply to services provided by third parties that are accessed via links appearing on this Website. Under no circumstances shall Terraplanet del Sur SL be responsible for any data processing by such third parties, nor do we have any control over the organisational and security procedures applied in their processing activities.
All data processing performed by Terraplanet del Sur SL at any time through its Website and the cookies on the same complies with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 de April, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation of the same, and of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
1.- Identification of the Controller and General terms
Terraplanet del Sur S.L., with Tax Identification Code B14907109 and registered address at Calle Ayala 11, 1ª planta, 28001, Madrid, registered in the Córdoba Companies Registry, in Volume 2208, Sheet CO-30543, Folio 21, 1st Entry, hereby informs users of this Website that, in its capacity as owner of the brand Cannagin® and of this domain, it is the data controller for the processing and storage of any personal data collected through the same, exclusively for the purpose of preventing access by minors, responding to doubts or queries raised with regard to our products, creating user profiles in those cases where this option is enabled and starting commercial relations with any Distributors that have shown an interest in doing so.
This Website does not have a dedicated online sales channel, meaning that any personal data provided through the hyperlinks of authorised Cannagin® distributors on this website shall in any case be processed according to the data processing and privacy polies of such Distributors. We recommend that you review their terms and conditions prior to using third-party online services.
2. What personal data does Terraplanet del Sur S.L. collect?
At Terraplanet del Sur S.L. we collect the personal data of our website users in a very limited way, and always with the sole aim of trying to improve the customer care and services that we provide.
Below are the types of personal information that we collect:
- Information that you provide us with: we receive and store any information that you provide us with voluntarily by using our website (forms, emails, comments…)
- Automatic information: each time you access our website, we automatically receive and store certain types of information, such as manner of access, user information or user interaction with website content. As with other websites, we use "cookies" and other identifiers to collect certain information when your Internet browser or your device access our online content.
3. Why do we process personal data?
At Terraplanet del Sur S.L. we are aware of the value and importance that your personal data has for you, which is why we are committed to only processing your data with the aim of trying to improve the customer care and services that we offer you.
Specifically, among the aims we are striving to achieve, are the following:
- Preventing access to the website by minors and vulnerable persons. In compliance with legal provisions and our own code of good conduct, we use personal information to prevent access to advertising and other content that is forbidden for certain members of the general public.
- Performance, problem-solving and improvements to Cannagin® Services. We use the personal information of users of our website to provide features, analyse website performance and resolve issues involving the usability or effectiveness of our channels and services.
- Recommendations and customisation. All personal data processed is also used to optimise your browsing speed and improve the user experience by recommending products and services that might interest you.
- To help us communicate with you. Our goal is to always be close at hand when you need us, which is why, once we have obtained your consent, we use your personal data (phone number, email, chatroom username, etc.) to respond to your queries, resolve your doubts and reply to any suggestions you might make regarding our promotions and products.
- Advertising. We use information on how you interact with our content, services or Cannagin® sites to provide you with ads based on features, services or products that might be of interest to you.
- Prevention of Fraud. We process personal data to prevent and detect fraud or similar abuses, in order to ensure the safety of our users.
- Specific Purposes. We may, at some point, ask for your consent to process personal data for a specific purpose. You will always be informed in advance in such cases and will have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of such data.
4. Automatic information: cookies
As we mentioned in point two of this document, we process certain data automatically using cookies each time you access our website.
For more information on our cookies, how we use them and how you can configure and administer them, please take a close look at our Cookies Policy.
Notwithstanding the specifics mentioned in this document, the cookies used are intended to:
- Check that you are legally old enough to drink alcohol;
- Help you in your browsing and remember your site preferences;
- Help you to register for our events, log in and post comments;
- Provide secure online purchasing features;
- Analyse your use of our products, services and Apps;
- Assist us in our marketing and promotional activities (including behavioural advertising);
- Optimise the performance of our website.
5. Does Terraplanet del Sur S.L. share your Personal Data?
The answer is simple: No.
All information regarding our website users is strictly confidential and we do not engage in any assignments or sale of data to third parties.
6. Is my Personal Data safe?
At Cannagin® we take your digital security and privacy very seriously, which is why we have designed our website to safeguard these rights. To achieve this, we:
- Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter in our site during the sending of the same.
- Although we do not have our own online store or payment gateway, our security protocol envisages that if at any time we need to ask you for your credit card details (promotions/events/others), these details shall be processed and handled in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- We have a strict security protocol for the collection, storage and processing of personal user data. Consequently, we may sometimes ask you for proof of identity or other methods of verification, prior to providing you with confidential information or allowing you access to your user profile.
- Notwithstanding the above, we recommend that you protect yourself against unauthorised access to your user profile at all times, as well as to your connected devices, especially if these are shared with minors..
In summary, here at Cannagin® we work very hard to guarantee you maximum security and privacy when using our web platform and to gain your digital trust.
7. What are your rights when you provide your data to us?
As the holder of your personal data, current legislation grants you a series of rights that we outline below:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to the correction of any data that you consider to be inaccurate, or deletion of the same if they are no longer necessary to comply with the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to oppose our processing of your data and to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing, including the creation of profiles.
- Right to request the restriction of the data processing if:
- 1. You believe the data need to be corrected and wish to restrict the processing thereof while we are reviewing your request.
- 2. If the processing we have carried out is not in line with current legality, but you do not wish us to delete your data.
- 3. We no longer need your data to comply with the purposes for which they were collected, but you do not wish us to delete the data.
If you wish to avail of this right, we will block and store your data, only processing them if and when we obtain your consent; if you need the data to use them in preparing or filing claims; if necessary for reasons of public interest or to protect third party interests.
- Right to the portability of data, having the right to receive from us, in an ordered and structured form, any and all data we are currently processing.
The holders of the personal data collected will be able to exercise their data protection rights by writing to the registered address stated in the heading or to the email address provided for that purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org, including, in both cases, a photocopy of your National ID Document or any other equivalent means of identification.
If you consider that your data have not been properly processed by Terraplanet del Sur SL, you may send your written complaint to the email address email@example.com, or to the corresponding data protection agency, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) being the applicable body in Spain.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
At Cannagin® we store personal data needed to comply with the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice, as required by Spanish legislation, or for any other purposes that we have informed you of. For example, we store your history of searches, contacts or transactions so that you may review your previous activity. Likewise, we store the addresses and other data entered by you when completing forms.
The cookies used on our Website shall be stored for the period of time stated in our Cookies Policy, which shall depend on the type and category of cookie in question.
Nonetheless, your personal data may be stored for a maximum of period of time corresponding to the time during which legal obligations deriving from the same may apply to Terraplanet del Sur S.L.
9. Are minors allowed to use the services of the Cannagin® Website?
No. Minors are not allowed to receive advertising or buy our products, not even when supervised by an adult or legal guardian.
If this were to occur, we would indicate the changes made in a clear manner so as to allow you to have updated information on how we process your personal data.
Users of the Cannagin® website may, at any time, withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data, and exercise their rights of access, correction, deletion, opposition, portability and restriction of data processing, by writing to Cannagin®, Calle Ayala 11, 1ª Planta, 28001, Madrid or the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is any doubt as to the identity of the person making this request, the company shall require verification, the party making the request having to provide a copy of their National ID Document or another valid identification document, for the clear purpose of preventing any interference with their consent or their personal data by third parties. Likewise, users also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.